El Caporal Sunriver
- Drink Menu
- Dessert Menu
Substitutions may have an additional charge. Our nachos are fresh, crispy chips covered with hot melted cheese and garnished with tomatoes and green onions. For our Deluxe Nachos we add sour cream and guacamole. 3.00
- Nachos CheeseChips with melted cheddar cheese.
- Bean NachosBeans and melted cheddar cheese.
- Nachos BeefGround beef with melted cheddar cheese.
- Nachos PicadilloSpiced shredded beef with melted cheddar cheese.
- Nachos ChickenShredded chicken with melted cheddar cheese.
- Super NachosThese House Nachos come topped with beans, guacamole, sour cream, tomatoes, onions, melted cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese.
(add meat $1.50)
- Cheese CrispiDeep-fried flour tortilla topped covered with melted cheddar cheese.
- Mexican PizzaDeep-fried flour tortilla topped with beans, beef, melted Monterey Jack cheese, tomatoes and green onion.
- Guacamole FrescoFresh avocado, cilantro, tomatoes, jalapenos, lime and Mexican spices.
It's a show at your table!
- QuesadillasFlour tortillas stuffed with melted cheese, onions, tomatoes served with sour cream and guacamole.
(add meat $1.50)
Whole Wheat Quesadilla - Spinach and black beans served with pico de gallo (add $2.50)
- Chicken TaquitosDeep-fried flour tortilla filled with fresh tasty chicken on a bed of lettuce, garnished with sour cream and guacamole.
- Fiesta PlatterTaquitos picadillo, chicken flautas, cheese quesadilla and nachos. Served with sour cream and guacamole.
All in one.
- CamarongosPrawns and mushrooms sautéed in butter sauce with garlic and mild spices.Small (7 Prawns)Large (14 Prawns)
Substitutions may have an additional charge. Corn tortillas, rolled and topped with melted cheese. Served with rice and beans.
- Cheese Enchilada
- Beef EnchiladaSeasoned with ground beef.
- Enchiladas de MoleFilled with chicken, topped with Mole sauce, Monterey Jack cheese, sour cream and avocado.
- Chicken EnchiladaTender shredded chicken.
- Enchilada de PicadilloLightly spiced shredded beef.
- Enchiladas ChipotleCorn tortillas with your choice of filling, topped with creamy chipotle sauce.
- Enchilada de EspinacaCorn tortilla filled with spinach, mushrooms and cheese, topped with green tomatillo sauce, jack cheese, onion, tomato and sour cream.
- Enchilada VerdeYour choice of filling, topped with green tomatillo sauce, melted cheese and sour cream.
- Enchilada SunriseCorn tortilla filled with choice of meat, chicken, shredded beef or ground beef, melted cheese covered with an overeasy egg.
- Enchilada RancherasThree traditional style enchiladas made from Cuautla, Mexico. Topped with Ranchero cheese.
Substitutions may have an additional charge. A rolled flour tortilla topped with sauce and melted cheese.Served with rice and beans unless filled with rice and beans.
- Bean BurritoYour choice: seasoned refried beans or cholesterol free beans.
- Bean & BeefBeans and ground beef.
- Chorizo BurritoMexican sausage and scrambled eggs.
- Super BurritoRice, beans, your choice of chicken or picadillo or ground beef.
- Expresso BurritoRice, beans and your choice of beef, chicken or picadillo.
Topped with guacamole, tomatoes and Parmesan cheese.
- Picadillo BurritoSeasoned shredded beef.
- Chicken BurritoSeasoned shredded chicken.
- Vegetarian BurritoFilled with fresh vegetables, beans and rice.
Topped with Parmesan cheese, lettuce, guacamole, diced tomatoes and onions.
- Burrito VerdeChunks of pork in a light tomatillo sauce, topped with cheese.
- Burrito ColoradoStuffed with chunks of beef, cooked in a tasty chile sauce and topped with Colorado sauce.
- Macho BurritoFlour tortilla filled with rice and beans and chunks of beef cooked in a tasty red Mexican chile sauce with melted cheese, tomatoes, green onion, sour cream and guacamole.
- Burro RellenoFilled with chile relleno, rice and beans, topped with lettuce, onions, tomatoes and avocado slice.
- Deluxe BurritoFilled with your choice of chicken, picadillo or ground beef, covered with lettuce, onions, tomatoes, guacamole and sour cream.
- Carne Asada BurritoFilled with Skirt Steak strips, onions and bell peppers, topped with a delicious sauce, cheese, sour cream and guacamole.
Substitutions may have an additional charge. All combinations include rice and refried beans.Your choice of Cheese, Chicken, Beef or Picadillo.
- 1. Enchilada, Taco
- 2. Enchilada, Bean Tostada
- 3. Enchilada, Tamale
- 4. ChimichangaSour cream & guacamole.
- 5. Chalupa
- 6. Chile Relleno
- 7. Three Tacos
- 8. Taco, Enchilada, Tamale
- 9. Taco, Two Enchiladas
- 10. Taco, Enchilada, Bean Tostada
- 11. Three Enchiladas
- 12. Two Burritos Verdes
- 13. Two Chorizo or Beef Burritos
- 14. Beef Burrito, Chile Relleno
- 15. Chalupa, Tamale
- 16. Chalupa, Beef Enchilada
- 17. Chalupa, Chile Relleno
- 18. Chile Relleno, Tamale
- 19. Chile Relleno, Beef Tostada, Beef Enchilada
- 20. Chile Relleno, Beef Enchilada
- 21. Two Chile Rellenos
- 22. Two ChimichangasGarnished with sour cream and guacamole.
- 23. ChimichangaAnd Choice of: Chile Relleno, Enchilada or Tamale
- 24. Enchilada, Burrito
- 25. Chimichanga, Burrito
(Mexican Traditions) Served with rice and beans.
- Taquitos RancherosCrisp corn tortillas filled with shredded beef or chicken. Garnished with sour cream and guacamole.
- FlautasCrisp flour tortillas stuffed with spicy shredded beef or chicken, garnished with sour cream and guacamole.
- Tacos al CarbonUSDA Choice chabroiled chicken or beef skirt steak, served in corn tortillas in a wet tomato sauce with pico de gallo, guacamole and Parmesan cheese.
- Vegetable FajitasTasty fresh zucchini, carrots, celery, bell peppers, onions, mushrooms and tomatoes. Served sizzling hot with black beans and Mexican rice.
(Chicken Dishes) Substitutions may have an additional charge. Served with your choice of corn or flour tortillas, rice and beans (except *).
- Pollo a la CremaChunks of chicken breast sautéed with mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, with a sour cream sauce.
- Chicken en MoleBoneless chicken cooked in a delicious sweet and spicy Mexican sauce.
- Arroz con Pollo*Boneless breast of chicken sautéed in a special sauce with mushrooms, carrots and celery. Served over a bed of rice and melted Jack cheese.
- Chicken FajitasChicken breast served on a sizzling hot plate. Includes rice, beans sour cream, guacamole and tortillas.
- Fajita Salad*Chicken or beef on a bed of fresh lettuce and grilled vegetabels in a crispy flour tortilla. Topped with avocado slices.
- Pollo con ChipotleStrips of chicken breast sauted with mushrooms and onions in a creamy chipotle sauce.
(Meat Dishes) All dishes served with rice, beans and your choice of tortillas.
- Chile VerdeChunks of pork cooked with a light tomatillo sauce, green peppers, onions and spices.
- Chile ColoradoChunks of beef cooked in a tasty red chile sauce.
- Beef FajitasMarinated beef flank steak served on a sizzling hot plate. Includes sour cream, guacamole and tortillas.
- Carne AsadaSlices of skirt steak cooked over charcoal, served with guacamole.
- Mar y TierraYour choice of Rib Eye Steak or Carne Asada cooked over charcoal. Plus, four prawns and mushrooms sautéed in a sauce of butter, garlic and mild spices. Includes rice, beans, guacamole and tortillas.
- Bandera PlatterChile Colorado; beef cooked in a tasty chile sauce. Chile Verde; chunks of port cooked in a light tomatillo sauce. Chile Relleno, rice and beans. Choice of corn or flour tortillas.
- Fajitas for TwoJumbo sizzling dish with your choice of two of the following: Marinated Chicken, Marinated Beef Falnk, or Prawns. (add $2.50 for prawns). Served with rice, beans, sour cream, guacamole, and tortillas.
Especialidades de la Casa
(House Specials) All specials are served with rice and beans (except *).
- Shrimp Cocktail*Tomatoes, onions, avocado, cilantro and tomato juice. Served in a bowl.
- Camarones a la Diablasautéed prawns and mushrooms in a very special sauce. Served with rice, beans and tortillas.
- Camarones al Mojo de AjoPrawns and mushrooms sautéed in a sauce of butter, garlic and mild spices. Served with rice, beans and tortillas.
- Arroz con Camarones*Prawns sautéed with mushrooms and crisp vegetables in a unique sauce, over a bed of rice and melted cheese. Served with tortillas.
- "El Caporal" Camarones*Prawns sautéed in butter, garlic, white wine with mushrooms, onions and green peppers, served on a bed of rice and melted cheese. Served with tortillas.
- Tacos de PescadoThree corn tortillas filled with grilled, seasoned Halibut, in a Chipotle sauce. Topped with pico de gallo and avocado slices.
- Prawn FajitasPrawns served on a sizzling hot plate with vegetables. Includes rice, beans, sour cream, guacamole and tortillas.
- Fish BurritoFlour tortilla filled with Halibut, tomatoes and onions sautéed with lemon wine sauce and green tomatillo sauce. Topped with lettuce and avocado.
With Shell. Your choice of mild or hot sauce. Deluxe with sour cream and guacamole for an extra fee.
- Ground BeefFresh, lean ground beef topped with lettuce, cheese and tomatoes.
- PicadilloShredded beef covered with lettuce, cheese and tomatoes.
- PolloTender chicken topped with lettuce, cheese and tomatoes.
- Shrimp SaladGrilled shrimp served with lettuce, tomatoes and avocados over a bed of black beans topped with choice of dressing and fresh ranchero cheese.
- Spinach SaladA mixture of fresh spinach, sliced tomatoes, hard boiled eggs, avocados, and choice of dressing. Served on a bed of black beans.
Crisp corn tortilla topped with refried beans, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes. With sour cream and guacamole, add 2.95
- Bean TostadaYour choice: refried beans or cholesterol free whole beans.
- Black Bean TostadaWhole black beans garnished with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and sour cream.
- Ground Beef TostadaSeasoned ground beef.
- Picadillo TostadaMade with slightly seasoned shredded beef.
- Tostada de PolloMade with tender shredded chicken.
- Tostada VerdeChunks of pork in our own green tomatillo sauce.
- "El Caporal" TostadaCrispy-fried flour tortilla, topped with chicken or beef, beans, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, guacamole and sour cream. Served in a shell.
Egg dishes with rice, beans and tortillas.
- Huevos RancherosEggs over easy topped with cheese and a spicy sauce.
- Chorizo con HuevosGround Mexican sausage blend with eggs.
- Huevos DivorciadosTwo eggs over easy, one topped with green tomatillo sauce and the other with red sauce, served with sour cream.
- Huevos MachacaEggs blended with bell peppers, onion and shredded beef machada style.
- Sopa de TortillaA delicious chicken broth combined with tortilla strips, then topped with Monterey Jack cheese and diced avocados. Garnished on request.
- Sopa de Frijoles NegrosBlack beans, chunks of fresh tomatoes, onions, cilantro, cheese and tortillas served in a bowl.
- Soup de MariscosPrawns, halibut, scallops, octopus and crab legs boiled with fresh vegetables and delicious spices.
- Hamburgerwith french fries (add cheese 50¢)
- Grilled Cheesewith french fries (add ham 75¢)
- House SaladLettuce, tomatoes, mushrooms, bell peppers with cheddar cheese.
- Deluxe Chalupa
- Chile Relleno
- Cheese or Beef Enchilada
- Picadillo or Chicken Enchilada
- Beef or Bean Burrito
- Chicken or Picadillo Burrito
- Chimichanga(Chicken or Picadillo)
- Side of Rice
- Side of Beans
- Side of Corn Tortillas
- Side of Flour Tortillas
- Side of Sour Cream
- Side of Guacamole
- French Fries
Each is served with rice and beans. Choice of:
- Hot Dog