El Caporal Bend
- Lunch Menu
- Drink Menu
- Dinner Menu
- Dessert Menu
Featured Lunch Items
Lunch is served seven days a week, 11:00 am to 3:00 pm.Please choose from the Lunch Specials below or enjoy an item from our dinner menu. Enjoy!* Choices of meat: ground beef, shredded beef, or chicken (pork, additional charge) cooked to your liking . Additional charge for mole sauce.
- Macho BurritoFlour tortilla filled with chunks of beef cooked in a tasty red Mexican chile sauce with melted cheese, tomatoes, green onions, served with rice and beans and sour cream and guacamole.
- Express BurritoFilled with rice and beans and your choice of meat. Topped with guacamole, tomatoes, onions and Parmesan cheese.
- "El Caporal" TostadaCrispy-fried tortilla topped with beans, choice of meat, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, guacamole and sour cream.
- Deluxe BurritoOur most popular burrito. A flour tortilla filled with your choice of chicken, picadillo or ground beef with baked cheese topped with lettuce, guacamole, sour cream, tomatoes and onions.
- Burro RellenoFlour tortilla filled with chile relleno, rice and beans. Topped with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, Monterey Jack cheese and avocado slices.
All lunch combinations are served with both rice and beans, (except No. 2 which is served with rice and beans inside). #12 - 19 are served with tortillas. Your choice of Cheese, Chicken, Beef or Picadillo
- 1. Two Enchiladas
- 2. Super Burrito
- 3. Burrito
- 4. ChimichangaWith sour cream and guacamole.
- 5. ChalupaDeluxe - additional charge
- 6. Chile Relleno
- 7. Two Taquitos Rancheros
- 8. Enchilada, Tamale
- 9. Enchilada, Bean Tostada
- 10. Enchilada, Taco
- 11. Two Tacos
- 12. Arroz con PolloBoneless breast of chicken sautéed in a special sauce with mushrooms, carrots and celery. Served over a bed of rice and melted Jack cheese.
- 13. Arroz CamaronesPrawns sautéed with mushrooms, crisp vegetables in a unique sauce, over a bed of rice and melted cheese.
- 14. Chile VerdeChunks of pork cooked with a light tomatillo sauce, green peppers, onions and spices.
- 15. Chile ColoradoChunks of beef cooked in a tasty red chile sauce.
- 16. Chicken MoleBoneless chicken cooked in a delicious, sweet and spicy Mexican sauce.
- 17. Pollo a la CremaChunks of chicken breast sautéed with mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, with a sour cream sauce.
- 18. Chicken MexicanBoneless chicken in a tasty spicy sauce.
- 19. Carnitas de ResTop sirloin strips cooked with green peppers and onions, served with guacamole.
- 20. Fish TacosTwo corn tortillas filled with seasoned Halibut, topped with pico de gallo and avocado slices.
- 21. Carne AsadaSlices of skirt steak cooked over charcoal served with guacamole.
- 22. Chile Relleno & Enchilada
- 23. Pollo con ChipotleStrips of chicken breast sautéed with onions and mushrooms and a creamy chipotle sauce.
- Taco Salad (white shell)Choice of: Beef, Chicken or PicadilloFor Deluxe sour cream and guacamole, add additional charge
- TostadaChoice of: Beef, Chicken or PicadilloFor Deluxe sour cream and guacamole, add additional charge
- Avocado TostadaServed with avocado slices and your choice of meat and topped with sour cream.
- Soup de MariscosPrawns, halibut, scallops, octopus and crab legs boiled with fresh vegetables and delicious spices.
- Sopa de TortillaA bowl of delicious chicken broth combined with tortilla strips, then topped with Monterey Jack cheese and diced avocados. Garnished on request.
- Sopa de AlbondigasA delicious bowl of Mexican soup made with fresh minted pork meatballs and seasonal vegetables in a clear broth. Served with diced onions, cilantro and warm tortillas. A meal in itself!
- Sopa de Frijoles NegrosBlack beans, chunks of fresh tomatoes, onions, cilantro, cheese and tortillas served in a bowl.
- HamburgerWith French fries (add cheese additional charge).
- Grilled Cheese SandwichWith French fries (add ham additional charge).
- House SaladLettuce, tomatoes, mushrooms, bell peppers with cheddar cheese.